Welcome back to yet another week at www.implementingscrum.com.
So what was I talking about a few nights ago with the cartoon posting above?
It really truly is not politically correct.
In no sense of any being.
It is HIlarious to me.
Because it can help me make a point.
Actually tonight, eight points.
Just for you.
How is that for a Thursday night or Friday morning?
Think about it this way.
You are arriving on “Fantasy Island” if you think…
2) The definition of “Done” is not important to anyone
4) The CSM Workshop is a waste of your time
5) You can pronounce the last name for
(c’mon Fantasy Island Buffs (or OK… is there even a “buff” reading this?))
6) Documentation is not needed on any agile projects
9) This cartoon is about SCUBA Diving [strangely enough this is one of the most downloaded cartoon on this site)
Enough for now.
I can go on for a while.
But I think you get the picture.
What have I missed?
Do you see where you can spend a lot of time on Fantasy Island?
Do you want to leave it?
Gotta run! Please send comments, questions, criticisms, ideas, or whatever here.
You can also enter The Scrum Community to discuss this entry and other Scrum topics. Thank you!
May 29, 2008