I sincerely apologize for not posting a lot of new information each week (like I used to do — with new comic strips and very useful write-ups).
Here are the top five impediments for me, and as I break through them the consistency of this site will pick up once again…..
1) Family. My father passed away in April. While I know it has been a long time, it is still an issue with me and I am working through it. I’ve also got some other pressing family matters that are being taken care of as I write this. You’ll learn more about that stuff in some upcoming posts.
2) FaceBook. I have found that using facebook is a very powerful medium to “meet” old and new friends for connections. I can be found there at http://www.facebook.com/ImplementingScrum.
3) Twitter. Wow. Talk about instant feedback. This is the place I can get it — and share with others immediately. If you are not connected to me there please take the time and do it here: http://twitter.com/mvizdos.
4) I have been traveling the world and one of the new things I am working on is another book. I should be under contract soon, so that takes some priorities away from available time for me.
5) Clients. And I want to say a sincere THANK YOU SO MUCH for connecting with me as either a potential client, current client, or new client. And. Thank you for paying me. I have seen such tremendous change in the world (and I have been around the world a LOT lately!) and really do see that — when applied correctly — Scrum can truly transform the way we work.
That’s my list and I am sticking to it. As I slowly remove barriers in order to get out new comics — or use some of the almost 100 on the site with new write-ups and lessons learned — they will start coming again.
Thank you for being either an email subscriber or RSS reader.
Keep the comments coming.
This site is for you — the Scrum Community!
– mike vizdos