If you are currently an Agile Scrum Coach and want to learn more about coaching scrum to become even more amazing in the real world, I can help.
Do you want to become an amazing Agile Scrum Coach?
Join our online private community at AgileMentoring.com
Coaching Scrum: Amazing Coaching
Many people equate an Agile Coach == ScrumMaster.
It’s a good start.
Many ScrumMasters work their way into a career as an Agile Coach.
Coaching Scrum: “Pro Tips”
Here are a few professional tips to remember so you can become even more amazing when coaching Scrum:
- You are not responsible for controlling outcomes.
- An Agile Coach is the ultimate servant leader.
- Your actions while coaching scrum speak louder than words.
- Go back the to the basics. Daily.
- Scrum is all about communication between people.
- You — or your boss and organization — cannot [continue] “Managing Scrum“. Change the conversation by Leading Scrum.
Coaching Scrum: How to become an amazing Agile Scrum Coach
- Listen to the the Scrum Guide audio book
- Review the blog (and cartoons)
- Discuss coaching issues at AfterScrumTraining.com
- Join our private team ($$) at AgileMentoring.com
- Network for new opportunities at RealScrumJobs.com
- Review available resources [not people!] from my friend Lyssa Adkins (and the team) at the Agile Coaching Institute.
- Receive Mentoring to:
- Improve as an Agile Coach
- Go Independent
- Become an Entrepreneur.
Please send me your first name and e-mail. In return you will receive a free video & valuable regular updates you can use in the real world when Implementing Scrum.
Interested in a Conversation?
Take a look around ImplementingScrum.com. Learn more. Start changing your perspective now and…