If you are currently an Agile Scrum Coach and want to learn more about coaching scrum to become even more amazing in the real world, I can help.
Do you want to become an amazing Agile Scrum Coach?
Join our online private community at AgileMentoring.com
Coaching Scrum: Amazing Coaching
Many people equate an Agile Coach == ScrumMaster.
It’s a good start.
Many ScrumMasters work their way into a career as an Agile Coach.
Coaching Scrum: “Pro Tips”
Here are a few professional tips to remember so you can become even more amazing when coaching Scrum:
- You are not responsible for controlling outcomes.
- An Agile Coach is the ultimate servant leader.
- Your actions while coaching scrum speak louder than words.
- Go back the to the basics. Daily.
- Scrum is all about communication between people.
- You — or your boss and organization — cannot [continue] “Managing Scrum“. Change the conversation by Leading Scrum.
Coaching Scrum: How to become an amazing Agile Scrum Coach
- Listen to the the Scrum Guide audio book
- Review the blog (and cartoons)
- Discuss coaching issues at AfterScrumTraining.com
- Join our private team ($$) at AgileMentoring.com
- Network for new opportunities at RealScrumJobs.com
- Review available resources [not people!] from my friend Lyssa Adkins (and the team) at the Agile Coaching Institute.
- Receive Mentoring to:
- Improve as an Agile Coach
- Go Independent
- Become an Entrepreneur.
Get regular updates about Implementing Scrum in the real world delivered directly to your inbox. No spam. No crap. Just real information you can use today!
Interested in a Conversation?
Take a look around ImplementingScrum.com. Learn more. Start changing your perspective now and…