If you are currently a Manager, Director, Vice President or C-Level executive sponsor interested in leading Scrum teams in your organization, I can help.
Do you want to become an exceptional Agile Scrum Leader?
Leading Scrum: Exceptional Leadership
You are a great leader today.
You’ve gotten where you are by playing the rules (and knowing when to bend them).
Things have changed. You may be hearing things like, “We must become Agile.”
It’s not just about becoming better, faster and cheaper.
Become an exceptional Agile Leader within your organization.
Leading Scrum: “Pro Tips”
Here are a few professional tips to remember so you can become exceptional when leading Scrum:
- You are not responsible for controlling outcomes.
- You cannot [continue] “Managing Scrum.”
- Trust your team. Without trust, you are stuck doing the same thing.
- This is not just about being, “better, faster, and cheaper.” That’s a myth.
- Your job is to setup the organizational system so your teams can focus and deliver.
- Scrum is all about communication between people.
Leading Scrum: How to become an exceptional Agile Leader
- Listen to the the Scrum Guide audio book
- Review the blog (and cartoons)
- Read “The New New Product Development Game“(1986, Harvard Business Review)
- Receive Mentoring to:
- Learn the Agile and Scrum basics
- Work with agile teams
- Change your mindset for organizational change
- Learn how to build your team of direct reports as an agile team
- Learn to build an agile organization (warning: it takes time)
- Discuss challenges of scaling agile frameworks.
Please send me your first name and e-mail. In return you will receive a free video & valuable regular updates you can use in the real world when Implementing Scrum.
Interested in a Conversation?
Take a look around ImplementingScrum.com. Learn more. Start changing your perspective now and…