Scrum. What is it?
Scrum is a collection of techniques to prioritize, focus and deliver your most important work.
Scrum has its roots in agile software and product development. Today it’s being used at startups, large enterprises, non-profits, educational institutions and within international governments. It requires Starting, Practicing, Coaching and Leading. You will always be doing this — in different and possibly new ways — when Implementing Scrum in your world.
Implementing Scrum: Join Me
Please send me your first name and e-mail. In return you will receive a free video & valuable regular updates you can use in the real world.
Implementing Scrum: Get Better
Please select an option below to learn more about:
- STARTING Introduce yourself to the basic concepts of Agile Scrum
- PRACTICING Become an effective Agile Scrum Team Member
- COACHING Up your game as an amazing internal or external Agile Scrum Coach
- LEADING Transition to an exceptional Agile Leader within your organization.
Scrum means different things to different people. Your understanding of this depends on where you are on your journey of learning about these techniques.
- It’s not just about the practices, activities, and ceremonies. It’s more.
- It’s not just about changing team practices. It’s more.
- It’s not just an IT (Information Technology) thing. It’s more.
No matter where you “are” today (from a beginner to a seasoned expert) you can always learn more. Do this with a community of people dedicated to changing the world together.
Current Blog Post
Certified Scrum Training
Visit www.iWantScrumTraining.com for more information about Certified Scrum Training options available worldwide. For you.
Interested in a Conversation?
Take a look around ImplementingScrum.com. Learn more. Start changing your perspective now and…