What is Scrum?
Scrum is one of many different types of Agile Software Development Frameworks that you can use in the real world to deliver working software. People are using this today to deliver not only working software, but real business and operational results for their customers and end users.
End users who say, “WOW“.
When was the last time you heard that from your end users (or customers)?
Scrum is all about people and not solutions based on technology.
Why this Site about Scrum?
There are so many great sites out here about Scrum and Agile Software Development. This has been around for about nine years and the comic strips are still pretty popular in the industry. Want to use some of them in your presentations, include one on your website, or even publish one in your upcoming book?
This site gives you real solutions on how to start conversations about delivering working software to your customers on a regular basis. Because it is something we live in real life. Like you. Living the real life struggles and having those tough conversations and learning how to Focus and #deliver.
Do you have some ideas about what we can address for you (and others around the world who are probably having the same issues as you are!)?
Take a look around. Let us know what you think. Please.
Is working software a part of your reality today?
Are you interested in using Scrum to make it part of your reality tomorrow?
Is this Site for You?
It is intended for:
- Recently minted Certified ScrumMasters
- People interested in hiring ScrumMasters (or looking to become one)
- Recently minted Certified Product Owners
- Recently minted Certified Scrum Developers
- Team Members new to Scrum
- People using other Agile Practices (like XP or Agile Modeling)
- Practitioners of Scrum (or Certified Scrum Practitioners)
- People looking for even more Help from an Industry Expert and Coach (Mike can help!)
- Product Owners
- Managers of Scrum Teams (who may be wondering how to work in this Agile world)
- Scrum Coaches
- Executives interested in real life information about Scrum and how to roll it out to an organization
- Certified Scrum Trainers
- Curious people asking, “What is Scrum?” (It is NOT an acronym for anything)
- People interested in learning more about Certified Scrum Training options.
If you’d like to work more with Michael Vizdos (the creator of this site) on training, speaking, or consulting engagements please visit www.michaelvizdos.com.